This knife comes equipped with a locking mechanism on the blade (type: back-lock). This locking mechanism guarantees safety and, what is more , a heavy spring is not required to activate the knife, making it light and easy to open and close.
Standard model including many options
At first glance, the knives from the Fontenille Pataud One Single Hand series appear to be more expensive than knives produced by other manufacturers. However, this price already includes all the extra options, which are not included in the price for other brands. These extra options are listed below:
- Stainless steel bolsters (instead of brass)
- Fly and spring forged from one piece of steel (instead of being welded)
- Blade locking mechanism
- Individually handcrafted in France
- Blade is automatically locked after opening
- Opens very easily and lightly thanks to the locking mechanism that does not require a heavy spring
- Blade made from Swedish RWL34 powdered steel, hardness 60Hrc
- Fly and spring forged from one piece of steel
martes 13 diciembre 2016
Ofertas combinadas y accesorios
¿Has pedido antes de las 15:30? Enviado hoy.